Archive for the ‘NEWSFLASH’ Category
So nice, after a couple of months that have brought sadder news in the world of Who, to have some good news (and an easy to remember birthday for the Fifth Doctor’s granddaughter.)
Hearty Zeus Pluggian congratulations to David Tennant and Georgia Moffat on the birth of their daughter Olivia.
(In other news, Fast Return to come within the day)
OK… so here it is. The branding spanking lens-flared metally shiny timey whimey 2010 logo for the new series.
Your thoughts, your comments welcome as ever.
Here it is – the first pic (sort of) of the new costume.
Didn’t see the bow-tie coming, but the old-school look is good. Brown continues to be a trend.
And who else thought ‘Awakenings’?
And this is she… 21 year old Karen Gillan (sans Soothsayer makeup).
Nice to see a red head in the TARDIS. Haven’t had one of those in a while…
1. This is obviously a mistake, JOHN Smith is the Doctor.
2. Hang on, I mean Percy Kent Smith.
3. G****a M****t should feel a whole lot better about this one.
4. Now it’s Zeus Blog cub reporter Jono‘s turn to be older than the new Doctor.
5. Twelfth Doctor to be actually thirteen.